GetEntities method

Topics: OpenErpNet Connector
Oct 3, 2014 at 11:29 PM
Hi,
First, I wanna thank for great work.
I have a question about GetEntities method.
Sometimes it rises XmlRpcFaultException here:
public ResultSet GetEntityCommand(CommandContext commandContext, IEnumerable<object> ids)
        {
            Object[] resultset;
            resultset = this.context.OpenErpClient.read(this.context.DbName, this.context.UserId, this.context.Pwd, commandContext.EntityName, "read", ids.ToArray(), commandContext.GetArguments());
            return new ResultSet(resultset);
        }
I've tried to debug and I think I find the reason.
The read method's last argument waits fields list, but GetArguments returns conditions.

Please, can you correct me if I'm wrong or help to solve this issue.