Access to OpenErp from .Net
OpenErpNet allows to perform CRUD operations with OpenErp in an easy way. Avoid use of XmlRpc protocol directly and work with lambda expressions.
Map your entities (POCO) and use it to access OpenErp.
CRUD operations => Create, Read Update and Delete.Use of CookComputing.XmlRpcV2 library for XmlRpc protocol. I have modified it, so errors returned by OpenErp are displayed correctly. It's very helpfull!!!
This is my weekend project, so is an early stage. In test project you can find a full example working with attendances (HHRR). I use this library to perform a windows service that generates attendances from a txt files generated by an old system.
Last Release 0.2
- Fixed a bug with empty dates
- Added include extensión method
- Add a search method to OpenErpService to allow return a collection of entities
see documentation section...
- Add more entities to Jlob.OpenErpNet.Entities
- Using T4 templates to generate entities
Testing a Entity Framework Provider for OpenErp